Tile - Exclusive Lambeau Field Wedding Tile. Approximate size: 7 5/8" x 7 5/8".
Commemorate your special day with a Lambeau Field Wedding Tile - available exclusively to couples booking their weddings or receptions at Lambeau Field.
Now you can commemorate your special day with an exclusive Lambeau Field Wedding Tile - a distinctive and long lasting memento. Wedding Tiles will be installed in sections with other commemorative tiles. However, a Wedding Tile is distinctive because of its unique design. The first line of the Wedding Tile reads: "WE TOOK THE LAMBEAU LEAP". The next 3 lines (20 characters per line, including spaces and punctuation) are available for your personalized message. Featured below your message is a set of engraved wedding bells with the Packers "G" logo on each bell.
Wedding Tiles measure approximately 7 5/8" x 7 5/8". A full-sized replica is also available for display at home or office.
Maximum of 3 lines & 20 characters (including spaces, punctuation and symbols) per line. All text is upper case and will be automatically centered.
Tiles will be placed on the exterior walls of the stadium and beyond depending upon demand.
Brick and tile inscription guidelines have been created to ensure the positive nature of the program. All text will be uppercase with a standard font size and style. Greek letters and other symbols not found on a standard keyboard may not be used and each line of text will be automatically centered from left to right.
It is important to note that messages engraved on the bricks/tiles may not be harmful to the image of the Packers, the NFL, Stadium District, or Lambeau Field. Please see the established guidelines:
- No obscenities or profanities.
- No acronyms that could be construed as obscene or profane.
- No derogatory messages (explicit or implied) based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, or sexual orientation.
- No sexually explicit messages or double entendres.
- No derogatory messages regarding the Team, other teams, the NFL, Stadium District, City of Green Bay, Village of Ashwaubenon, or Brown County.
- No use of, or reference to, current or former players, coaches or other personnel of the Packers, NFL, or any other Team.
- No derogatory messages regarding any individual or entity.
- No messages detrimental to the project (messages opposing the stadium renovation, sales tax, user fees, ticket tax, or any other aspect of the project).
- No political messages.
- No commercial messages or advertising other than the firm’s name for business/corporate bricks/tiles.
The above are general inscription guidelines. The District and Team reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to deny sale of any brick or tile with an inappropriate inscription and to refuse to install and/or remove any brick or tile sold and subsequently found inappropriate. In such a case, the customer’s sole remedy shall be a replacement with a suitable brick or tile. All installed bricks or tiles become the property of the Green Bay/Brown County Professional Football Stadium District. Bricks and tiles may be relocated to accommodate stadium needs but will remain installed at the Lambeau Field complex for a minimum of 15 years.