Tile - Lambeau Field Name Plate. Approximate size: 3 5/8" x 7 5/8".
Free shipping within the 48 contiguous states!
Now you can celebrate your love of Lambeau Field with your own customized nameplate. Don’t forget to order a nameplate as a gift for that special Packers fan in your life.
Each nameplate is engraved to the highest quality of standards, and features:
3 ⅝” x 7 ⅝” gray quarry tile
Lambeau Field logo to the left of your verbiage
3 customized lines of text (13 characters per line)
Laser engraved (green logo and text)
Wooden stand made of solid pine with a clear polyurethane finish
Lambeau Field nameplates are ideal for display at home, work or school. A nameplate makes a unique gift for the holidays or any other special occasion.
Maximum of 3 lines & 13 characters (including spaces, punctuation and symbols) per line. All text is upper case and will be automatically centered.
Brick and tile inscription guidelines have been created to ensure the positive nature of the program. All text will be uppercase with a standard font size and style. Greek letters and other symbols not found on a standard keyboard may not be used and each line of text will be automatically centered from left to right.
It is important to note that messages engraved on the bricks/tiles may not be harmful to the image of the Packers, the NFL, Stadium District, or Lambeau Field. Please see the established guidelines:
- No obscenities or profanities.
- No acronyms that could be construed as obscene or profane.
- No derogatory messages (explicit or implied) based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, or sexual orientation.
- No sexually explicit messages or double entendres.
- No derogatory messages regarding the Team, other teams, the NFL, Stadium District, City of Green Bay, Village of Ashwaubenon, or Brown County.
- No use of, or reference to, current or former players, coaches or other personnel of the Packers, NFL, or any other Team.
- No derogatory messages regarding any individual or entity.
- No messages detrimental to the project (messages opposing the stadium renovation, sales tax, user fees, ticket tax, or any other aspect of the project).
- No political messages.
- No commercial messages or advertising other than the firm’s name for business/corporate bricks/tiles.
The above are general inscription guidelines. The District and Team reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to deny sale of any brick or tile with an inappropriate inscription and to refuse to install and/or remove any brick or tile sold and subsequently found inappropriate. In such a case, the customer’s sole remedy shall be a replacement with a suitable brick or tile. All installed bricks or tiles become the property of the Green Bay/Brown County Professional Football Stadium District. Bricks and tiles may be relocated to accommodate stadium needs but will remain installed at the Lambeau Field complex for a minimum of 15 years.